WHAT IS PROGRAM ASSESSMENT?A deeper look at an individual part of the organization. Assess individual modules that make up your organization (e.g., membership, education, events, retail, guest services), optimizing the underperforming and expanding on the successful to grow both your mission and your margin.
Includes revenue and expense evaluation, mission quantification analysis, benchmarking, and strategy optimization.
HOW WE DO ITTenby Group approaches these assessments by applying the same fundamentals of organization-wide business and strategic planning apply to individual departments. We bring the same combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis to bear on those programs as we would on a full organizational strategic plan.
- Assess: Review the history of your program to inform the present situation.
- Analyze: Quantify the mission and margin characteristics of your program to determine the optimal strategic direction.
- Impact: Test and play out various scenarios for the future of the program to ensure sustainability under varying circumstances.
- Recommend: Develop a concrete plan to implement the recommended changes, and help you implement them as needed.
- Communicate: Create a compelling case for support in order to rally your stakeholders behind you.
WHY TENBY GROUP
- Data Driven: We use a wealth of historical and industry data to help guide our recommendations and forecasts.
- Trendsetters: We are creative, innovative, and on-trend, following what is happening across industries to bring you ideas to move your organization ahead.
- Business Experts: We've worked not only on the finance side with non-profits, but also for years in the corporate world giving us a different perspective on business modeling.
- Mission Focused: With decades spent in non-profits, we understand that while being financially sustainable is critical, your organization must always stay true to its mission.