WHAT IS MASTER PLANNNING?The design of a comprehensive and long-range plan to guide the development of an organization’s overall site, facilities, and land use. Considers present and future land use with big-picture concepts and ideas and how they relate to the campus, location, and buildings. A master plan is informed by strategy and grounded in financial sustainability. We recommend it be tied to a business plan.
Includes assessment of and plans for landscape, circulation, infrastructure and service and support areas.
HOW WE DO ITTenby Group works with nationally and internationally recognized design partners to link site and facility design closely with strategic and business planning. This distinctive and combined process results in an integrated planning tool. It has the strong foundation of a well-developed strategic plan and layers on a business model that supports an achievable implementation scheme.
- Assess: Evaluating the site and facilities from a business, guest, and mission perspective.
- Strategize: Working with designers to identify revenue opportunities.
- Reality Test: Asking the right questions to ensure the plan can be achieved.
- Phase: Determining the ideal timing from a business and funding perspective for plan implementation.
WHY TENBY GROUP?
- Collaborative: We take an inclusive approach, listening to all voices and bringing together diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Experience: We expand your thinking by involving a variety of experts to explore new directions and create visionary ideas.
- Business Focused: We work with you to evaluate and test business, financial, and resource impacts of your goals to ensure they can be achieved.
- Flexible: We don't just leave you with a plan; we work with you to clearly identify the steps to begin implementing your new plan.
- We Have Been in Your ShoesMembers of our team have staffed organizations and worked in positions just like yours; our depth of understanding of your industry is unparalleled.