WHAT IS GOVERNANCE AND ORGANIZATIONAL PLANNING?A broad discipline that covers how an organization is structured, led, and managed. Ultimately, it’s about the people – the board, the staff, the volunteers, and the members – who are the heart of the organization. Should establish leadership qualities combined with the ideal operating model for greatest success and mission impact.
Includes: board development, organizational and board structure, leadership transitions, and public/private partnerships, and membership optimization.
HOW WE DO ITThe Tenby Group begins every engagement by building relationships and connecting with the people within an organization. By understanding where people are coming from, we help guide you where you want and need to go. We’ve developed a proven ability to bring together diverse stakeholder groups to coalesce around a singular vision and work toward common goals.
- Assess: Work to understand the historical background of where you are today.
- Analyze: Conduct a deep dive into internal institutional and external regional data.
- Listen: Bring together and talk with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Explore: Evaluate multiple options for governance, operating, and organizational models.
- Recommend: Offer the right solution that works for your people, community, and organization.
WHY TENBY GROUP?
- Appreciate: We value the different backgrounds and perspectives of all stakeholders.
- Community Sensitive: We understand every area is unique and develop options that reflect those differences.
- Board Experts: We've advised hundreds of board members, facilitated countless board sessions, and serve on boards, giving us unmatched experience in your industry.
- Leaders: We continually provide tools, resources, and counsel to develop world-class leaders throughout the industry.
- Governance SensitiveWe understand the delicate balance of partnership governance structures, and can help you navigate and find the best outcomes.