WHAT ARE FEASIBILITY AND ECONOMIC IMPACT SERVICES?Before launching into a bold new endeavor, it's wise to look before you leap! Tenby Group has the expertise to ensure that your dream project is possible and sustainable, and what the likely economic benefits will be in your community.
Includes operational studies, multi-year pro forma, strategic recommendations, market research, and impact assessment.
HOW WE DO ITTenby Group feasibility study services begin with an in-depth look at your plans and your market. If you build it, will they come? Have you considered all the necessary operational aspects? Will it generate enough revenue to sustain itself over the long term? During economic impact assessments, we'll work with our expert team of economists to determine what effect your project will have on your local economy, and to help you make your case to the public.
- Investigate: Getting down into the details your big dream.
- Analyze: Review data quality and develop realistic goals for what is possible given what data has been collected.
- Assess: Determine if your project is feasible and sustainable over the long term.
- Project: Develop detailed analysis and projections to define economic impact.
- Communicate: Create a compelling case for support in order to rally your stakeholders behind you.
WHY TENBY GROUP?
- Been There, Done That: Our expanded team has been down these roads many times before and can help get you there faster.
- Insider Knowledge: We know the industry and the players, quickly accessing the right people and information.
- Depth: We deliver detailed results, backed by data, to ground your dream in reality.
- Business Mind, Mission Heart: • We know the importance of generating dollars, but are grounded in the missions we help realize, allowing you to create the most compelling case for support.